Diving Club Posidonia was founded in 1992 and offers the full range of certified PADI courses.
Our Club boasts a unique location! It overlooks the sea, in Genoa Quinto, just below the little church of Sant’Erasmo.
As a Club, we usually accept yearly membership from scuba divers living in our area.
However if you are eager to dive just once with us, then please read the following:
- We mostly dive into the Portofino Marine Area, half an hour by dinghy from our Club;
- In order to enter this Marine Area you need a daily permission and you must obtain it by yourself, click here and here to read costs and rules (*).
- You must have a valid PADI certificate.
- Usually our activities are from May to October, on Saturdays, Sundays and sometimes even on weekdays, depending on sea conditions.
- You should book few days in advance and the cost is € 50,00 including dinghy trip, cylinders, Buoyancy Control Device (BCD Jacket) and weight belt.
- We may rent also other diving gear such as: mask, fins, regulator, wetsuit. Please ask for rates.
In this map you’ll see all diving spots.
(*) Number 21 (Punta Chiappa Ponente) and Number 22 (Cristo degli Abissi) are free diving spots (that means you don’t need any permit!).
- Punta Chiappa Levante
- Punta Targhetta
- Grotta dell’Eremita
- Punta della Torretta
- Punta dell’Indiano
- Secca Gonzatti
- Targa Gonzatti
- Scoglio del Raviolo
- Testa del Leone
- Scoglio del Diamante
- Cala degli Inglesi
- Relitto Mohawk Deer
- Punta Vessinaro
- Casa del Sindaco
- Chiesa di San Giorgio
- Cristo degli Abissi (free spot)
- Punta Chiappa Ponente (free spot)
For further information, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Mobile (Italian only): 3472284066 email: firstname.lastname@example.org